This M-Safe 8250 disposable coverall is often used for protection against the oak processionary caterpillar.
This M-Safe 8250 disposable coverall offers good protection against both dust particles and chemical liquid mist. The high-quality PP / PE material is non-woven and has virtually no lint formation. The orange back panel breathes very well making the M-Safe 8250 disposable coverall suitable for hotter situations. This coverall is comfortable to wear thanks to the latex-free elastic in the waist, sleeves, ankles and hood. The coverall can be used in cleanrooms, spray work, the pharmaceutical industry, pest control and automotive applications.
- Overall offers protection against solid particles (Type 5) and liquid fumes from water-based chemicals (Type 6)
- Overall is made of a high quality laminated microporous (PP/PE) non-woven fabric
- The orange breathable SMS (PP) back panel of this coverall is permeable to air and water vapor. This makes it ideal for working in hot environments to increase comfort.
- Stitched seams
- Anti-static coverall
- Silicone free
- Low lint formation
- Equipped with fixed hood
- Hood, sleeves, waist and ankles are fitted with latex-free elastic for a better fit and greater freedom of movement
- Two-way front zipper under flap
- Cross reinforcement
- These coveralls are ideal for the following applications: removing oak processionary caterpillars, pharmaceutical industry, paint spraying, clean rooms, automotive, pest control and light industrial cleaning
- Color: white/orange
- These coveralls comply with the following standards: EN ISO 13982-1 (Type 5)/EN 13034 (Type 6)/EN 1073-2 (Class 2)/EN 1149-5
Overall is delivered WITHOUT gloves, face mask & boots!
|Standardisation:||EN ISO 13982-1 (type 5)|