PowerGear™X Telescopic pruningiraffe UPX86 Supplied with saw! Special offer
1023624 Easy cutting in all directions with the UPX86 from Fiskars!
In 1997 Fiskars revolutionised the market by introducing the 'pruningiraffes' family. Pruningiraffes make it possible to prune in hard-to-reach places, such as treetops or close to the ground, and reach these places comfortably and without a ladder. The chain mechanism and the roll rope system provide enormous power savings. The pruning head can be rotated 230° so that you can work comfortably in any position. The pruning mechanism at the back of the pruningiraffe enables pruning at these heights.
- Larger range for pruning fresh wood up to ø32 mm
- Handle length adjustable from 2.4 to 4 meters, maximum reach 6 meters (user included)
- Can be rotated up to 230° and fixed in any position
- Orange cutting support for extra visibility
- Durable handles with soft grip and non-slip base
- Combinable with adapter tree saw and fruit pick
- Long service life due to Teflon coating and hardened precision steel
- Knives made of hardened stainless steel
1023633 Fiskars start saw on Fiskars UPX86
Saw with a robust mechanism for attachment to handle.
Fits Fiskars pruningiraffes UPX82 & UPX86.
Fiskars pruning giraffes are developed according to the Fiskars design philosophy: developing durable and ergonomic gardening tools that make gardening easier, lighter, more efficient and simply more fun. And at the end of the day, that's what gardening is all about. Effective working through an adjustable angle for each working height.
- For cutting branches with a diameter of up to 80 mm
- Impulse hardened, high quality steel blade
- Hollow sharpened blade makes sawing easier
- Adjustable cutting angle
Bundle of information
This article is composed of the following articles.