PowerGear™X Telescopic Pruning Giraffe UPX86 Supplied with saw!
(1023624) Easy pruning in all directions with the UPX86 from Fiskars!
Fiskars UPX86 pruning giraffe (New model.) This high pruner allows you to prune in hard-to-reach places, such as treetops or just close to the ground. The shear has a high reach of about 6 meters including user. And he cuts branches with a maximum thickness of 32 mm. You can use the pruning giraffe easier and especially in a good position pruning. No fumbling on a ladder or staircase, that's safer.
The pruning giraffe is made of hardened aluminum, which is very light and extremely durable. The blades are made of hardened, stainless steel. The pruning giraffe has a unique SoftGrip handle: a comfortable, ergonomically shaped grip, with non-slip surface. Due to the Teflon coating and the hardened precision steel, the branches.
- Larger reach to prune fresh wood up to ø32 mm
- Length of the handle adjustable from 2.4 to 4 meters, maximum reach 6 meters (including user)
- Orange cutting support for extra visibility
- Durable handles with soft grip and non-slip base
- Combinable with adapter tree saw and fruit picker
(1023633) Fiskars attachment saw on the Fiskars UPX86
Saw with a robust mechanism for attachment to stem.
Fits on Fiskars pruningiraffes UPX82 & UPX86
The Fiskars pruning giraffes are developed according to the Fiskars design philosophy: sustainable and ergonomic gardening tools, which make gardening easier, lighter, more efficient and simply fun. And that is ultimately the purpose of gardening. Effective work by an adjustable angle for each working height.
- For cutting branches with a diameter of up to 80 mm
- Impulse hardened, high quality steel blade
- Hollow ground blade makes cutting easier
- Adjustable cutting angle
This article was compiled from the articles below.
|Reach||2.4 to 4 meters (6 meters including user)|
|Cutting capacity||32 mm|
|Dimensions||230 x 11 x 7 cm|
|Material of cutting tool||Steel|