Sip Forest W-AIR chain saw trousers grey/orange, class 1 Type A
The Forest W-AIR trousers, developed for loggers, have the basic features of the new W-AIR line within the Innovation range being a large ventilation system based on a mesh fabric and a new fit and the introduction of 4-way elastic TeXXion (Cordura®) for optimal freedom of movement. These trousers are also available in several leg lengths, i.e. shorts, regular (standard interleg length of 82cm) or tall. Furthermore, a few handy details, such as waterproof Pezaflex Aqua (Cordura®) kneepieces that keep your trousers lightweight throughout the working day and a technical stick meter and file pocket, make the Forest W-AIR trousers extremely suitable for groundwork. Of course all this in combination with an extremely light weight of ~1100g in size Medium.
- Fly with zip - closure with hook and eye and press stud
- 2 inset zipped pockets
- 1 inset back pocket with trim and zip fastening
- 1 stuffed thigh pocket with zip fastening
- 1 double stuffed file or stick meter pocket and spark plug key reinforced on the inside with flap with reflective piping
- Elastic waist with loops for belt + buttons for braces
- Back top with buttons for braces
- 3-needle stitching at the back up to the crotch
-Nylnet comfort lining for optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- Anti-water absorbent material at the bottom on top of the protective inlay
- Metal hook with elastic to attach to shoe
- 6 Front protection layers based on Dyneema®.
- EN 381-5 : 1995 / Class 1 - 20 m/s design A
- FPA KWF PROFI
- AND ISO 13688 : 2013
- SHORT, intermediate leg 75cm: XS - 3XL
- REGULAR, intermediate leg 82cm: XS - 3XL
- TALL, intermediate leg 88cm: S - 3XL
WARNING, THIS IS A DISCONTINUED ITEM!
If a product is marked as "No longer available," unfortunately, someone else has already purchased it, and we are unable to supply the product any longer.
If a product is sold out and you have still placed an order, we will promptly refund the purchase amount.