Nordforest Nazi pants Keiler protection
The Nordforest Forest Keiler protective afterglow / sweat pants is designed for hunters who appreciate the professionalism, this hunter can not do without this latest technology!
New and unique is the Keiler safety, made of specially woven and puncture-resistant material. The positive properties of this material have already proven themselves as protective clothing for screen sports. Several layers of this extraordinary material have been incorporated into the Keiler pants / after examination pants. This guarantees a high protection effect with good comfort. After serious accidents during hunting with keilers, the Forestry Council, Forest Technology, KWF and the German Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (DPLF) have decided to have Nazi pants specially tested on a new ISO standard. Now these pants are tested for puncture resistance against keiler attacks.
- KWF / DPLF type approval
- Tested and approved according to EN ISO 13688 standard for personal protective equipment leakproof material in safety-relevant areas
- Full stitch protection on the front, stitch protection on the underside over the hollow of the knee. The leg seams are completely covered with the stitch protection insert and stitched separately.
- Distance material to absorb incident energy and reduce the impact of a shock
- Improved air circulation due to the material
- Robust Cordura exterior material with stretch parts
- High wearing comfort and optimal freedom of movement
- Front and lower leg area are waterproof
- Higher cutout area with elastic, comfortable waistband
- Narrow front ventilation zones made of robust mesh material
- Knee area reinforced with strong Kevlar material
- Two side pockets
- Two pressure bags with valve
- Zipped back pocket
- Robust knife pocket
- Leg valves at the bottom of the pipe with internal gamsche for optimal tick protection
The trousers can be held up by braces with loop or velcro.