SIP Chainsaw jacket, EN 381-11 class 1
In terms of ergonomics, weight and durability, this standardized jacket with saw protection is unsurpassed. It is made of high quality Pezatec (Cordura®) and Pezaflex (Cordura®) outer fabrics with a water and dirt repellent Teflon™ finish. Thanks to the waterproof Tektor shoulder reinforcement, you can wear a chainsaw or tree stumps on your shoulders without tearing the fabric.
- Ergonomic collar
- Zipper with flap
- 2 inset pockets with anti-splash zipper
- 1 padded smartphone pocket on left sleeve with anti-splash zipper
- Sleeve narrowing by means of Velcro fastening
- Elastic waist
- Back and forearm ventilation
- Extended back
- Nylnet comfort lining for optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 1 stuffed first aid pocket with zipper on the left side
- 8 low arm, shoulder and chest protection according to EN 381-11
High performance dirt and water repellent Pezatec (100% high-tenacity polyamide Cordura® ± 155g/m2) outer fabric, High performance dirt and water repellent with Teflon™.
- EN 381-11 : 2002 / Class 1 - 20 m/s
- AND ISO 13688 : 2013