Imex glyphosate 3 round up 200ml 360 gr/l
Glyphosate Imex 3 (360gr/ltr) 200 milliliter
The alternative to Round Up for private users
IMEX Glyphosate combats weeds down to the root. The herbicide is permitted for dead spraying of lawns for landscaping, ornamental planting, vegetable garden, on open paving (gravel shells etc.) and unpaved land. A common mistake is to apply it on clean soil to prevent weed growth. This makes no sense at all, it only works when applied to the vegetation. After contact with the soil, this weedkiller is quickly inactivated and broken down. That is why you can sow or plant again as early as one week after the treatment. After drying out, pets can be allowed back into the treated area.
- Do not apply over open water (ditch, pond, etc.)
- Glyphosate Imex 3 does not work selectively and can therefore seriously damage or kill plants, shrubs, trees, etc. that come into direct contact with the product or after being blown over.
- So work carefully, treat only those plants that need to be controlled.
- The dilution is approximately 1 in 30.
- Glyphosate Imex 3
- Contents: 200 milliliter
- Assay: 360 grams/litre
- Active substance: Glyphosate.
- To control weeds, grass, (newly emerging) shoots of sawn-off trees and shrubs.
- For private use only in (public) gardens.
- This product may not be used on half-open (tiles, paving stones, etc.) and closed pavements (asphalt, concrete, etc.).
- Do not apply over open water (ditch, pond, etc.) Glyphosate Imex 3 does not work selectively and can therefore seriously damage or kill plants, shrubs, trees, etc. that come into contact with the product directly or after being blown over.
Use about 15 millilitres in 0.5 litres of water for about 10 square metres. For spot application use 20 millilitres in 1 litre of water. With one bottle (200ml) you can treat up to 200 square meters!
IMEX GLYPHOSATE 3 12 X 200ML 360 GR/L
€ 120,- incl. 21,0 % VAT
IMEX GLYPHOSATE 3 20 X 200ML 360 GR/L
€ 184,- incl. 21,0 % VAT
GARDENA COMFORT BACK SPRAYER 12 LITERS 884-20
€ 63,75 incl. 21,0 % VAT
Documents & Downloads
|The above product is an improved version, successor, replacement for the article number(s below)|